SMT uses a unique bonding scheme to manufacture very high ligand density silica-based Anion and Cation SMT ionRes IC columns for separation of oxyhalides and general inorganic ions.
SMT manufactures Symplex C18 columns for a wide variety of applications including environmental, pharmaceuticals, steroids, fatty acids, phthalates, and more
- Proprietary bonding scheme that allows the resulting bonded phases to perform reliably
- Made with spherical silica with ultra-high surface area
- Extremely sensitive and exceptional performance
- Ultra-high surface area for higher sensitivity than our OD Series
- Utilizes advanced Self-Assembled Monolayers (SAM) to achieve bonded phase coverages that approach 100%
- Extremely high silanol site coverage
- Wide range of pH stability (1 to 12)
HILIC Columns | RP Columns
SMT manufactures bioSAM LC columns for analysis of proteins, peptides and other biomolecules
Chromatography for Industrial Applications
News & Updates
Our Large Clients Include:
We are Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and as such, have a complete control over quality and ensuring reproducibility of your chromatography. As an OEM, we utilize proven procedures at every stage of manufacture to guarantee consistency in our silica purity, pore size, particle size, as well as chemical bonding.
SMT’s policy has been to never change any product that has an existing customer base; however, when improvements are made, an entirely new SMT product line is introduced. In addition, SMT HPLC columns are equipped with standard 1/16″ fittings and are compatible with ALL standard HPLC/UHPLC systems (including systems by Agilent, Waters, ThermoFisher, Shimadzu, etc.)
SMT has a worldwide distribution network with products available all over United States, Canada, France, Germany, England, Asia, Africa and other locations. SMT delivers the same high quality products throughout the world.