SMT uses a unique bonding scheme to manufacture very high ligand density silica-based Anion and Cation SMT ionRes IC columns for separation of oxyhalides and general inorganic ions.
SMT manufactures Symplex C18 columns for a wide variety of applications including environmental, pharmaceuticals, steroids, fatty acids, phthalates, and more
- Proprietary bonding scheme that allows the resulting bonded phases to perform reliably
- Made with spherical silica with ultra-high surface area
- Extremely sensitive and exceptional performance
- Ultra-high surface area for higher sensitivity than our OD Series
- Utilizes advanced Self-Assembled Monolayers (SAM) to achieve bonded phase coverages that approach 100%
- Extremely high silanol site coverage
- Wide range of pH stability (1 to 12)
HILIC Columns | RP Columns
SMT manufactures bioSAM LC columns for analysis of proteins, peptides and other biomolecules
COLUMNS & RESINS
Providing Separation Alternatives Since 1993
Separation Methods Technologies, Incorporated (SMT) is a surface chemistry research and manufacturing corporation founded in 1993. SMT’s goal is to provide chromatographers with outstanding specialty HPLC columns and bulk packing materials for various separation chemistries, ranging from analytical to the process scale. The primary focus for SMT is on the creation of well-organized functional molecules on substrate surfaces for various functions, including chromatographic applications and materials engineering.
Chromatography for Industrial Applications
News & Updates