SMT manufactures the most reliable silica based Octadecyl (C18) UHPLC, HPLC, Semi-Prep, and Prep columns available in the market. SMT Supreme C18 columns is made with spherical silica with ultra-high surface area for extremely sensitive and exceptional performance. SMT utilizes both patented and proprietary bonding schemes that allows the resulting bonded phases to perform separation of basic, neutral and acidic compounds under aggressive pH and temperature conditions.
The result is a stationary phase that has all of the following characteristics:
- Ultra-high surface area for higher sensitivity than our OD, Elite, and ODL Series
- Utilizes advanced Self-Assembled Monolayers (SAM) to achieve bonded phase coverages that approach 100%
- Extremely high silanol site coverage
- Wide range of pH stability (1 to 12)
- Supreme (L) C18: Carbon Load – ~16%
- Supreme (H) C18: Carbon Load – ~20%