SMT MetalSep is offered as bulk packing materials for low pressure liquid chromatography, solid phase extraction, preparatory and process scale applications. The packings consist of proprietary strong cation exchange functional ligands that are chemically attached on silica substrate using SAM technique. The packing materials offer strong selectivities toward heavy metal ions such as Copper, gold, nickel, silver, iron, etc.
- Precious metal recovery
- Minimized capital expenditure through optimized process design
- Reduced water consumption and abstraction via treated water recycling
- Improved productivity and product quality, through secured and clean process water Improved quality and reduced volume of generated sludge
Special features of SMT MetalSep packing material include:
- Highest levels of consistency and reproducibility
- High throughput – No carry over of any analytes
- Low back pressure
We manufacture a variety of silica based bulk packing materials for analytical to large-scale purifications. SMT offers a range of bulk MetalSep packings resins for those who prefer to pack their own column hardware. Samples from different lots can be purchased for method and process validation.
Silica gel and Bulk Packing materials for process scale applications are available in various particle sizes and pore sizes: 10, 20, 35, 60µm and 60, 100, 150 and 300Å are stock sizes.
Are you looking for bulk packings with custom specifications (pore size, particle size and/or quantity) not available on this site? Please contact us as we can manufacture the exact bulk media you need.